At buildd, we are buildd-ing a one-stop platform to learn everything about startups & business from actual entrepreneurs.
Join our community of startup enthusiasts to:
1. Read high-quality content
2. buildd your own learning journey
3. Share & curate content that others can benefit from
We are making learning fun, memorable and long-lasting. Here's our goal with buildd explained:
Entrepreneurship is close to our heart. Over the last 5 years, we have built multiple startups — succeeded in some, failed in others. It has been a million mistakes to reach a million dollars.
However, the mistakes we made, were made by startups before us and are being made by startups after us.
This cycle had to be broken.
But current social networks have a LOT of advise - given out of context and with questionable credibility. They miss our basic need — actionable steps to grow our startup.
For those like us buildd-ing startups, we need to belong, relate and learn from others who understand the journey we are on.
So, we started buildd, a community for startup enthusiasts to grow our startup with the help of those who are pursuing the same goals.
DON'T just consume content anymore.
Join. Learn. Do. Grow. Thrive.
4 yr, 12 mo
We started out as just a repository of remote-first tools and then attempted to buildd a platform for remote-first product makers and remote workers to engage with each other.
The goal with Remote Tools was to it easier for remote products with specific use-cases to cut through the noise and reach their target audience - be it beta users or paid subscribers in a more efficient manner.
We attempted to buildd a remote community called Remote Clan along with this to facilitate our growth in the remote work industry. However, we were unsuccessful in this venture.
Instead, we applied all the SEO knowledge we had gained to grow the traffic on our website to beyond a million visits a month. Now, we monetize that traffic through ads.We started out as just a repository of remote-first tools and then attempted to buildd a platform for remote-first product makers and remote workers to engage with each other. The goal with Remote Tools was to it easier for remote products with specific use-cases to cut through the noise and reach their target audience - be it beta users or paid subscribers in a more efficient manner. We attempted to buildd a remote community called Remote Clan along with this to facilitate our growth in the remote work industry. However, we were unsuccessful in this venture. Instead, we applied all the SEO knowledge we had gained to grow the traffic on our website to beyond a million visits a month. Now, we monetize that traffic through ads.
The Boston Consulting Group
- Awarded Pre-placement offer (PPO) in recognition of outstanding contribution during summer internship
- Single-handedly drove to completion the growth strategy for one of four verticals ($20 mn revenue) for CSS Corp
7 yr, 9 mo
Co-Founder, CTO, Product Manager
Flexiple (www.flexiple.com) is redesigning the way companies and freelance talent interact.
Startups and enterprises find it difficult to build amazing tech products that delight their customers as they are unable to find and connect with the right tech talent at the right time.
We enable startups and enterprises connect and work with the best-suited tech talent at the right time thereby helping them build amazing tech products. Over the past year or so, we have partnered with early-stage startups, growth-stage startups and enterprise companies alike and executed complex tech projects with the help of our community. To read more about our work, visit: https://www.flexiple.com/clients
> How we helped CREO save 30% on costs with software products timely delivered https://www.flexiple.com/casestudy-creo
> How we helped Haptik find the best tech talent for their needs immediately https://www.flexiple.com/casestudy-haptik
The company aims to be at the forefront of the freelancing revolution and be an enabler to both organizations and independent professionals as the world undergoes a change.
Software Development Engineer
- Resolved critical issues impacting 2 million+ sellers across Amazon Worldwide (Seller Identity Verification)
- $500 million saved annually through fraud detection: Instrumental in building features for the product
Pitched the Rule Platform (RMP) to 9 clients, 100% adoption rate; Exceeded target by 80%
- Single point of contact for clients using RMP library across North America, Europe & Asia
- Led & owned the project to improve rule life-cycle; resolved 14 issues (100% resolution) identified previously
- Avoided 187 potential client issues by leading the project to improve user experience for the product
1 yr, 9 mo
Software Research Development
* Research & develop solutions for challenges faced in existing products; Develop ideas for new products
* Worked on all projects independently from conceptualisation/ideation phase through to implementation phase
Awards & Recognition
- Patents: Filed three invention disclosures with the Adobe Patent Practice Group (Gesture recognition)
- Youngest Innovator (three ideas selected on Edison – Internal Innovation Leaderboard)
- Among top 2% (out of 2000) nominated for Young Engineer Award at Adobe (Youngest Nomination)
- Awarded $1000 in recognition of the research paper ‘Heuristic-based approach to detect touch gestures’
- Conceptualized & implemented a solution to improve video quality in e-learning suite of products
- Achieved theoretically perfect video quality at 20% less processing power & same memory usage
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
, Computer Science