At Horspaire, we offer comprehensive video solutions, ranging from video creation to expert editing and strategic marketing. Our mission is to provide you with the tools and expertise you need to succeed in the digital landscape.
2 yr, 6 mo
I write occasionally on Medium and express my views.
Find my articles here https://blog.vinodkashyap.com
Some of the benefits of Power Morning. It's always a good practice to do a power morning routine and start your day with a bang. Own your morning and transform your life
Better Weight Loss
Morning is the optimal exercise time for you, if you are trying to lose your weight. It will result in fewer food cravings throughout the day.
Morning routine will helps us to be more productive as we do most of the planning before starting of the day. We are more focused on our works.
Regular meditation practice helps to controls anxiety. It will help people to manage their body stress in a more better way.
Most people today are deprived of sleep due to a large number of causes. But as we do practice daily meditation, it will help to get us a better sleep at night.
Drops blood pressure
Physical Activity is the best way to control hypertension naturally. In one of the research, it is found that changes in blood pressure occur around 7 AM in the morning.
The clarity in your life
Regularly writing goals makes your life a blissful experience. It will create a clarity in your life.
3 yr, 2 mo
Development Team Lead
Beesolver Technology Pvt Ltd
Sales Engagement and Marketing Automation. Streamlined.
With an easy-to-use tool for automating communication, increasing membership sales, driving PT revenue, and in-depth reporting.
All of your leads hosted in one place to ensure no lead falls through the cracks.
Custom follow-up schedules made specifically for your business.
Set appointment dates, personal training sessions, and track employee availability all within one system.
Send appointment reminders, specials, and more by simply texting your prospect or member.
Grow your business and increase your retention rates with an in-house email marketing platform.
Know exactly where your business stands every single day with in-depth reporting and KPI’s.
Handling a team of 15 people
1 yr, 11 mo
Senior Java Developer
NextGen agricultural product for farmers. The product was built using Java 8, Spring Boot 2, JWT, Angular 5. I am developing a solution with all the REST services. I am also building the frontend solution of the product. Other teams for mobile are developing an Android application that will consume REST services. Deployed on AWS with EC2 instance with RDS as a database. Implementation of SSL certificates on EC2 instances.
Other products including IoT Sensors for sending data to our servers.
I also worked on another project which is also from agriculture and deployed by me on IBM Cloud and used Cloudant DB.
• Handling a team of 11 people: 5 java developers, 4 Android
• Architecting the solutions.
• SSO Implementation
Clients worked with: ITC, KPMG, Jasmine, Compass
Panchkula, Haryana, India
It is an HR module system with many modules like, Leave Management, Business Travel Management, Holiday Management, Timesheet Filling, User management with Google Re-Captcha integrated. The front end is built using the AngularJS, HTML, and CSS.
• Single driven from taking requirements to testing
• Technologies Used – Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS
1 yr, 3 mo
Senior Java Developer
It is an in-house project of the Organization. True “Anytime, Anywhere”, Web-based, a single sign-on portal to streamline various company functions, including document management system, Time and Billing and recruitment portal.
• Lead developer for the project on backend services
• The front end is a different part and is made in AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3
• The project is built with Spring, Hibernate, REST Services and Java 8.
• Used Amazon Web Services like S3 for storing Files and SES for sending an email
1 yr, 9 mo
The application is placed between PAMI clients (Ericsson) and Voucher System (VS) and converts the PAMI request messages to VSIP-T request messages and VSIP-T responses to PAMI responses. Expansion of the project includes developing the SNMP Module and improving the overall performance of the application. The application is built using Core Java. This is a small project, and it is single handled by me only.
• My role is to implement the SNMP into the existing functionality.
• Traps generating as the problem occurs in the application and send them to a third-party server.
• Registering OID’s for the application so that third-party server can do an SNMP walk on the application and gather information regarding memory, CPU and disk drives
• The project is built using Core Java, SNMP4J(java library for handling SNMP protocols).
• Integrated and implemented the solution on the client-side, i.e. Saudi Arabia
• Appreciation mail from a client for work done
Clients worked with: Saudi Telecom (STC)
1 yr, 3 mo
Senior Specialist Development
AlertEnterprise is a GRC product.
• Enhancing the “Controls” module
• Lead a team of 5 people
1 yr, 8 mo
Development Team Lead
Insonix - Enterprise Unleashed
It is an application used to compare different hotels and room prices. This project fetches data from different sites using the scraping technique. Scraping is done using the Java Applet.
• Implemented various modules to help to build the application.
• Client-side validations and UI is done by me using jQuery
• The application is built using Java, spring.
• I was working as a Team Leader and lead a team of 4 people
Users can stream live video to a general audience, or they can start up a group video chat with up to five people. There's no limit to how many people can watch a group video chat.
Gabcast.TV is focused on channels. "Pets," "College Fun," "Dating Fun," "Shop With Me", and "Anything Goes" are just a few of the channels. This is a video streaming project built using the java, spring, and flex. Users can chat and share their thoughts live on this site.
• Lead a team of 8 people
• Worked on various modules in java.
2 yr, 11 mo
Development Team Lead
This application is based on Basecamp and used as an in-house tool for project management. It is fully built using Struts2. Users can upload documents and manage their project online with this tool.
• Learned Struts2 and then trained team members.
• Java, Struts2 are the main 2 technologies used in this project
• Handles all responsibilities from designing a database to front-end HTML
PlayStation Website (us.playstation.com)
This website is to be redesigned using Java and UCM. We need to transform the whole site to be manageable from a UCM perspective.
• Lead a team of 4 people
• Also worked on the browsing, i.e. search and My List functionality in the site.
• Worked on various modules in Java and UCM.
GDCE Integrated Application (GIA)
This web-based solution utilizes Fujitsu Interstage Business Process Manager Product for highly stable workflow automation, which aims to automate GDCE end-to-end migration methodology-based processes across all 4 GDCE teams (BPS/ITS/BACS/BM). These include engagement tracking, Customizing Reporting/Dashboard, RBAC, Reminder/alerts/Notifications, Centralized Version controlled data storage, interaction with their business partners (SCM, Finance, SPs, etc.). This will be flexible enough to scale with the changing needs of the business and stable with the expected voluminous growth of GDCE. Built using Java, IBPM, Spring, Struts1
• Worked as a team member to develop the solution
• Also worked on workflow using IBPM to design various PD, i.e. Process Designs, which help in running application.
In addition to the above projects, I have also worked on many projects which including SCEA DAM, Hitachi Data Systems.
Clients worked with: Sony, Hitachi, Bank of America
1 yr, 6 mo
PAL InfoCom Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
POS (Point of Sale)
It is used for T-Mobile US mobile retail store. This application is used as a Point of Sale for the Mobile Store.
• Worked as a team member in a team of 3 people.
• Developed various modules including Inventory Management, Printing and Bar Code Scanning of the product
• This project is built using Java, JSP, and Servlets.
In addition to the above projects I have also worked on many projects which including FHN
Clipper, OFBIZ, ASNG.
Clients worked with: Spice, T-Mobile US, Companies Inc.
Swami Devi Dyal Institute of Engineering & Technology
Master of Computer Applications - MCA
, Computer Science
Bachelor of Computer Applications - BCA
Army School Chandimandir
, Study from Class 7th to Class 12th. Non-Medical at +1 and +2