Write for Us: Business, Marketing, Startups, SEO, Remote Working & More
To submit a guest post on buildd, delve into any business or startup focused topic such as marketing, SEO, hiring, sales etc. Make sure to produce a high-quality piece. Keep reading to learn how to submit your post.
buildd is a startups-focused social network for learning. We publish high-quality, original business-focused articles. Do you want to write a guest post for us?
At buildd, we welcome guest posts from a range of contributors including bloggers, business owners, working professionals, and thought leaders. To help guide you through the submission process and provide clarity on what to expect, we have outlined our guest post guidelines below.
Guest post guidelines for buildd
To ensure the quality of our content, we require that all submitted articles meet the following criteria:
- The article should be free of any grammatical errors and should read fluently.
- The content must be entirely original and unpublished.
- Proper attribution must be given for all data, references, and quotes.
- Any links to your own content or website should be placed at the end of the article and should not be overly promotional. Please note that any links included at the beginning of the article will be removed.
How to submit your guest post pitch for buildd?
Email your pitch for guest post to [email protected] with "Guest Post: buildd" as the subject line.
How to write a well-formatted guest post on buildd?
Please ensure that your article adheres to the following guidelines:
- The article must be a minimum of 1200 words in length.
- Use appropriate headings (H2, H3, H4) to structure your article.
- Keep your writing style simple by using short sentences and paragraphs. Each paragraph should consist of no more than 4 to 6 sentences.
- Each sub-section should contain less than 400 words.
- Avoid using jargon, buzzwords, and filler words. Write content that is easy to understand.
- Use bullet points wherever possible to break up dense text.
- Be sure to include source and alt text for all images you use.
List of topics you can write on
To maintain the relevance of our content for our readers, we focus on a specific set of topics.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post, we welcome content on the following subjects:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Remote Working
- Entrepreneurship, Solopreneurship & Indiehacking
- Web design
- Software development
Our review process
- You can expect to hear back from us regarding your guest post pitch within 3-5 business days.
- If we decide to move forward with your pitch/article, we will notify you and provide the next steps. In the event that we do not proceed, we will also inform you and explain our decision.
- We reserve the right to reject or modify your submission. If necessary, we may request that you make revisions.
- By submitting your article to us, you agree not to publish it elsewhere, including on your own website or blog, if it is accepted and published by us.
- If we do not move forward with publishing your article, you retain full ownership and may choose to publish or use it as you wish.
Find us on Google
To find us on Google, you can use any of the following common keywords or search phrases:
- "Write for Us" + "Marketing"
- "Write for Us" + "SEO"
- "Write for Us" + "Startups"
- "Write for Us" + "Business"
- "Write for Us" + "Hiring"
- "Write for Us" + "Sales"
- "Write for Us" + "Social Media Marketing"
- "Write for Us" + "Content Marketing"
- "Write for Us" + "Email Marketing"
- "Write for Us" + "Growth Hacking"
- "Write for Us" + "Remote Working"
- "Write for Us" + "Entrepreneurship"
- "Write for Us" + "Web design"
- "Write for Us" + "Software development"
- "Marketing" + "Guest Post"
- "SEO" + "Guest Post"
- "Startups" + "Guest Post"
- "Business" + "Guest Post"
- "Hiring" + "Guest Post"
- "Sales" + "Guest Post"
- "Social Media Marketing" + "Guest Post"
- "Content Marketing" + "Guest Post"
- "Email Marketing" + "Guest Post"
- "Growth Hacking" + "Guest Post"
- "Remote Working" + "Guest Post"
- "Entrepreneurship" + "Guest Post"
- "Web design" + "Guest Post"
- "Software development" + "Guest Post"